Sunday, October 2, 2016

Pet Sitting Kittery Maine: Herding Cats

I just finished watching six cats and a house, located on Kittery Point, Maine.  I had five full days to figure out how to get a group photo.  But, getting a group photo was like herding cats (i.e., impossible).  I did everything I could, including donning my cat glasses.

I might get these with prescription lens!
Left to Right: Geronimo, Sunny and Leo. Missing from photo was Toby, Daisy and Lilly.



Services

For your convenience, we offer two options: 
  1. At your Home.  We can combine house sitting along with pet sitting. 
  2. At my Home. 
For more information, please visit http://ontheflypetsitting.blogspot.com/p/services.html

Gratitude

I want my clients to know how I spend my pet sitting money.  Every penny I earn goes directly into my graduate school fund.  As of August 2016, I am a graduate student at Adams State University, enrolled in their online clinical mental health counselor program.  It's taken me a long time to get here, but I am finally pursuing my dream (it's never too late).

To my existing and future clients, your support means the world to me!

Thank You Very Much.