Sunday, December 11, 2016

Pet Sitting Dover NH: BIG Dogs

Meet Zurie, a beautiful +100 lb female Greater Swiss Mountain Dog (not to be confused with her popular cousin, the Bernese Mountain Dog).  The breed was developed by farmers living in the Alps, and it was considered a working dog. 
  



While Zurie's family was away visiting Santa's Village,  I spent the weekend watching her.  I also watched Zurie's housemate, Leo, a gorgeous Siamese cat. Despite cold temps, Zurie was treated to long walks along the Cocheco River.  I enjoyed watching her sniff her way around -- it brought back good memories of growing up with four Labrador Retrievers.

Services

For your convenience, we offer two options: 

  • At your Home.  We can combine house sitting along with pet sitting. 
  • At my Home. 
For more information, please visit http://ontheflypetsitting.blogspot.com/p/services.html

Gratitude

I want my clients to know how I spend my pet sitting money.  Every penny I earn goes directly into my graduate school fund.

Thank You Very Much.