Monday, September 12, 2016

Dog Sitting Dover NH: Client Testimonial

It always feels great when clients express their thanks.

Meet Sadie, the most lovable difficult dog I have ever met.
BTW, she was not difficult at all for me.  I think she knows what she prefers, and it's not a kennel, it's one on one attention.

































I highly recommended the services provided by On The Fly Pet Sitting.
My dog can be difficult at times, she barks a lot, chases cars and doesn't get along very well with other dogs. Asking someone to take care of her can be a challenge. As I searched I found Mark's blog on the Internet. After reading his blog and meeting with him I knew she would be in very caring and competent hands while I was away on vacation. Mark got her, like we get her. He cared for our dog as if she were his own. 

I cannot express how much I appreciate his services. I will not hesitate to call him the next time I need a dog sitter.  I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Thanks again for taking such good care of Sadie for us.

J. Zagar. Dover, NH.

PS.  Don't forget about my wickedly cool referral program. For more informatin:

http://ontheflypetsitting.blogspot.com/p/fly-fishing.html